The next few weeks I will be showing you how to make the most of your silhouette and do many different things. check in to see how.
1) The first thing you want to do is open up a shape in silhouette studio
2) push the send to silhouette button on the top of the program
3) Set up your ironing board. Iron some sort of bonding material onto the back of your fabric.
TIP: Silhouette sells some expensive bonding stuff called interfacing, but I just use a cheap kind from walmart called heat and bond ultra. It's alot cheaper and works just as well
4) peel the baking off. (need help, look here). put it onto your cutting mat.
5) go to the silhouette cut settings and set it for cutting fabric.
hope this helps