Image Map

12.5.14

White Chocolate Red Velvet Cookies

I'm going to be honest with you, I have never been one of those people who loves red velvet. Actually, the first time I tried it was about a month ago (don't judge) and I honestly didn't think it was that great. Then (yesterday) I wanted to make cookies with my sister and the only thing I could find was a red velvet cake mix. I decided to try cake mix cookies, they were DELICIOUS.



I also added in some white chocolate to make them a little more dance, but even with that there were only 5 ingredients in the whole recipe and it only took me about a half hour to make them all.



here's the recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
  • one red velvet cake mix 
  • 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil 
  • 2 eggs 
  • powdered sugar (for rolling)
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips 
DIRECTIONS:
  • mix cake mix, oil, and eggs in mixer. 
  • add in white chocolate chips
  • scoop out cookies and roll in powdered sugar 
  • put cookies on baking sheet and cook 8-12 minutes at 350 
  • allow to cook on pan for a few minutes and allow to cool. 





No comments:

Post a Comment