I also added in some white chocolate to make them a little more dance, but even with that there were only 5 ingredients in the whole recipe and it only took me about a half hour to make them all.
here's the recipe:
- one red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- powdered sugar (for rolling)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- mix cake mix, oil, and eggs in mixer.
- add in white chocolate chips
- scoop out cookies and roll in powdered sugar
- put cookies on baking sheet and cook 8-12 minutes at 350
- allow to cook on pan for a few minutes and allow to cool.