Image Map

5.5.14

Chips and Salsa Teacher Gift

There's a month left of school (then I'll be in High School) !!! Summer is getting so close, and teacher appreciation gifts are popping up everywhere. Me and my mom decided to do a chips and salsa gift this year for the teachers.  I also made tags for the baskets, they say "Thanks for adding a little 'spice' to my school year". Get it "spice" like spicy salsa? Yah, I was pretty proud of my self for coming up with it.




We purchased cute little wire baskets from $tree (love that place) put in some yellow tissue paper,  a can of my moms yummy homemade salsa and a bag of chips, and tied the little tag on.  


This is a super easy gift to put together, you just need to download the tag here. Just print them out and then assemble everything, that's all there is to it. 





1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous idea! It's not a sweet, and I think some teachers will appreciate that! I will keep this in mind for when I have kiddos in school (he's only 2 at the moment). :)

    ReplyDelete