Image Map

3.3.13

Pinwheel hair clips (tutorial)

Today I was messing around with my silhouette. I finally bought a fabric blade for it and I've been wanting to try it out all week. Well, I got my chance and this is the result:

isn't it cute! As it turns out, it matches my easter outfit for church :). I really like it, especially in my hair.

WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN?
GET:
-cute fabric 
-heat and bond {ultra}
-iron
-scissors
-silhouette machine
-covered button 
-hot glue gun 

DO:
-iron fabric to heat and bond 
-Peel of the top white part (there will be a shiny sticky layer underneath)
-stick it on your silhouette mat and cut out a pinwheel shape.
-bring every other corner to the center 
-stick the iron on the corners in the middle so the they "bond"
-hot glue a hair clip and a covered button to the middle 
-ENJOY 
 
______________________________

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment