Image Map

7.4.13

Fabric Bow Bookmarks (with the silhouette)

I've been in a "post stuff on my blog" mood today. Don't ask me why, because  don't know. Well, It's more of a "post bookmarks on my blog mood". Yep, It's the 2nd post today. So if you don't like to read or don't like bookmarks, I'm sorry I don't like you. Not really, but seriously, reading is awesome. Hmmm..... maybe I should do a bookmark week. IDEAS!!!



I like them, do you? And there super easy to make. 

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME?

GET:
-fabric
-heat and bond ultra
-bow shape 
-paper clip
-hot glue

DO:
-cut out a bow shape with heat and bond (more about that here) 
-put it together and bond it with an iron
-hot glue a paper clip on
-mark your place

_______________



1 comment:

  1. way cute! I love bookmarks like this, but my son always finds them, so I just kinda remember where I am and call it good at this point! Maybe when he's older, I'll make some and use them again!

    ReplyDelete