Image Map

27.3.14

Photoshop Tips: Adding text to a photo


It's that time again! Time for another part of the photoshop series. Can you believe I already been doing this for 3 weeks! I feel like I'm kind of getting the hang of this video thing (even though I'm STILL super great with the actual filming thing) considering that the first video took me hours to edit and these have taken me almost no time at all.


This week I was thinking of what to share. There's not to much to Photoshop. You just need the basics and then you can get creative and do most everything, so I was stumped. Then I thought about blogging and how great it is to know how to add text to your pictures. And even adding text to your photo is easy, but how do you know where to place it, how big to make it, how much to make it stand out. Part of this is just based on your style, but there are a few things that are nice to know to get the look you want.





So in the picture you can see the things you will learn. There are some basics, but also some other things.






Join me, will you!!





come back next thursday for another part!

No comments:

Post a Comment