Don't they just look delicious, and they are in egg shapes too, just in time for Easter. Another great thing is the cookie dough inside is eggless, so you don't have to worry about eating raw egg. :)
I mean, just the outside looks delicious, but imagine everyones surprise when there is COOKIE DOUGH inside, I think it makes it 100 times better.
Ok so here's the recipe:
- 1/2 a cup of butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar (packed)
- 2 cups of flour
- 2tsp vanilla
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Cream butter and brown sugar in an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about two minutes) and add in vanilla.
- Slowly add in the two cups of flour
- While the mixer is still running slowly add in the can of sweetened condensed milk
- once every things combined add in the chocolate chips
- scoop out the dough and form it not on inch ovals/eggs. Place on wax paper and refrigerate over night.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the cookie dough in it. Let it harden.
check out these other cookie dough recipes: