They are so delicious and they are stuffed with Andes mints. Yum…….
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 well-beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1 ounce squares chocolate, melted
- 1-2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour milk
- Andes mints
- melted chocolate chips
- Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar.
- Add in egg, vanilla, and chocolate. blend well.
- Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- Let dough chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into small balls and stuff 1 Andes mint (broken in 1/2) inside. Push down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate chips to top of cooled cookie.
Check out these recipes: