The Valentine idea I'm sharing today you can put on almost anything.
I even made them in two different colors.
In this tutorial I used the pink, red, and gray version. But I also made a pink, red, and blue version.
Today and tomorrow, I'm going to be showing a few examples of how to use this tag. Today, I'm going to show you how to make a cute candy necklace.
- sewing machine (yes your going to use a sewing machine for this
- tags (get 'em here)
- candy (I used peanut m&m's and kisses)
- cut a piece of cellophane that's 7 inches wide by however many inches your wrap is long
- fold the cellophane "hot dog" style and sew down the side
- flip the cellophane inside out, so the seam is in the inside
- Tie off the end of one of the sides with a piece of twine
- put candy through the open end of the cellophane ( I used 10 M&M's and 5 Kisses)
- tie off the cellophane
- put more candy in (ect)
- once you have filled the cellophane stuff one of the ends of the cellophane into the other and sew it together
- tie on a tag