Image Map

3.2.14

"I'm Glad We Swim in the Same School" Valentines

Here's some more fun valentines.

Here's the story:
I made these for my little sister. I had a WHOLE board on Pinterest of super cute things I could make for her, but when she saw the swedish fish Valentines it was love at first sight. 

I wasn't super excited to make these for her, but I actually really like how they turned out.






I even made tags you can download.



I wanted to dress the bags up a little, so I added a twisted pipe cleaner, twine,  and some ribbon.





Materials:

  • clear cellophane bag
  • pipe cleaner
  • gift ribbon
  • bakers twine
  • stapler
  • swedish fish
  • stapler
  • glue dots
  • these tags
Steps:

  1. Place around ten swedish fish in the bottom of your bag
  2. fold the top of the bag over and staple it closed with the tag on top 
  3. wrap your pipe cleaner around a pencil and staple it onto the bag along with a piece of curled ribbon 
  4. tie a bow out of bakers twine and put it on the ribbon with a glue dot. 


***Check back everyday this week for more Valentine ideas***








No comments:

Post a Comment