Image Map

21.10.13

Thank You Cards

I been having some blog problems lately. First of all, blogger is driving me crazy and making my header and about me button not show up. I've tried to fix it, but it isn't working. My camera is also not working very well, all the pictures are turning out grainy and the lenses won't open all the way, so there's dark black edges on all my pictures. So, sorry for not having very great posts of late. 
.     .     .     .     .     .     .

So I had a really fun mini witch hat tutorial planned, but what do you now my camera isn't working! 
Bummer. So I've postponed that tutorial and instead I'm sharing cute digital thank you notes.   




Cute. 

there is yellow 


and blue


and black


Again I apologize for having so many freebee posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment