Image Map

18.7.13

How To Print And Cut On The Silhouette


The next few weeks I will be showing you how to make the most of your silhouette and do many different things. check in to see how.
_____________________________________
Whew...................
Its been a while since I posted a "Make the Most of Your Silhouette" tutorial. But that while ends now, because I'm going to teach you how to print and cut on your Silhouette. This is an awesome feature that allows you to print images out and then make an exact cut! 

You're probably wondering what you can use this for (or maybe your not:). I used this technique when I cut out my lemon scrub tags. 

Ok, now I'll stop talking and give you the tutorial. There's pictures too :).




first you're going to create your image (these are tags for another scrub I'm going to show you next week).


Then you're going to click the button that looks like 3 photo corners and put a check mark in the box next to where it says "show reg marks". This will add registration marks to your image. Make sure that all of your design/ image is on the white part of the cutting mat.


Then you're going to click the send to silhouette button. From there it will walk you through all the steps for cutting it out.

_____________________________________ 
Well, hope that helped!






1 comment: