Image Map

7.7.13

CHEAP Lemon Scrub


It has been a busy week! I've been staying up 'till midnight and waking up at six
 for my craft camp plus getting ready for 4th of July! 
By Friday I was exhausted, and so were my feet. SO, I decided to make this CHEAP homemade sugar scrub. It feels wonderful when it goes on and does not at all feel cheap.




 It's super simple to make.
It's only 2 cups of white granulated sugar, mixed with 1/4 of a cup to a 1/3 of a cup of coconut oil, really untill it feels like how you want it. Add in some drops of lemon essential oil and there you have it, your very own foot/body scrub. If you want to you can scoop the mixture into cute jars and give it out to your friends (or just keep it all). This would a perfect favor for a party or a shower.


I also made some tags for the outside of the jars. I used the print and cut feature on my silhouette!
You can create your own label or use mine. It's already a silhouette studio file so it should just be ready to cut once you download it.

Lemon Scrub Tag

__________________



No comments:

Post a Comment