Image Map

3.4.13

Cheap Washi Tape Magnets

I have been seeing these cute washi tape magnets all over the place. They are so cute, so I decided to make my own. Most of the tutorials I saw used a roll or sheet of magnet. I actually used the $1 magnet vent covers from dollar tree. It was nice because one side was already white so you did't have to glue on paper. Anyway, here it is:



There so fun for the fridge, and there SO cheap. I love them.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME 
(I'M PRETTY SURE YOU DO)

GET:
- magnet vent cover
-washi tape 
-pinking shears 
-scissors

DO:
-cut a piece of washi tape the size you want the magnet to be 
-put the washi tape on the white side of the vent cover
-cut the long sides with scissors 
-cut the short sides with pinking shears
-Hang them up

______________________


No comments:

Post a Comment