I'm not really a popcorn person, I NEVER eat popcorn (especially movie theater popcorn, eww), but I actually really like this stuff. It's yummy and chocolatey and has mini reese's on the top of it.
Yah, it's really good.
Wanna make some?
- 1c. white popcorn kernels
- mini reese's butter cups
- Reese's peanut butter chips
- milk chocolate chips
- Pop the popcorn. You can use and air popper, the stove or another method you use to pop popcorn.
- Melt the whole bag of reese's peanut butter chips in the microwave.
- Coat the popped pop corn with the melted peanut butter chips
- pour the coated popcorn onto a jellyroll pan or wax paper
- sprinkle the popcorn with the mini reese's butter cups
- melt the milk chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the popcorn