Image Map

9.5.13

UN bored summer (free printable)



School is coming to a close and you can feel the summer magic in the air. In order to make this summer one to remember I'm going to be sharing projects related to summer. SUMMER HERE WE COME!!!!
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .   .    .    .    .

i LOVE summer. 

One thing I don't love about summer though, is when you can't find anything to do and waste your time complaining.  

I created this printable (it's free :) of different things to do for summer fun. 


It would be fun to put in a frame and then you could cross out the ones that you've already done. 
Get the printable here.

I will be sharing a craft for this later in the week. (and also, if you are wondering, I have a big sewing tutorial almost ready to post)

__________________________
If you do use this, I would love to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for some good ideas for Summer! (; I miss being in your ward! ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Very cute! I just wanted to let you know that lemonade is spelled incorrectly. Could you please fix it so I could print this cute page out? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that!! It should be all fixed now

      Delete