lemon cake pops. Have you ever tried cake pops? Well if you haven't you should because they are some of the awesomest thing's ever.
Lemon cake pops:You'll need
1 lemon cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can lemon frosting (16 oz), or vanilla frosting and add 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
white candy melts
- Bake cake according to package directions
- After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with 1 can frosting. (I use the back of a large spoon, but it may be easier to use fingers to mix together. But, be warned, it will get messy. Also, you may not need the entire can of frosting, so start out by using almost the entire can and add more if you need to.)
- Roll mixture into quarter size balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet. (Should make 45-50)
- Put the balls in the freezer for 15 mins.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave per directions on package. (30 sec intervals, stirring in between.)
- Use a spoon to dip balls in melts.
- let them dry.