The thing I love about homemade food is (for the most part) you always now what your eating. You don't have to worry about preservatives, or if the chicken nuggets your eating contain horse meat (yuck!).
But this……. Yum, there is no horse meat in this :).
- 1 c. water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 1/4 tsp yeast
- 2 1/2 C. flour
- Combine water, sugar, salt, oil, and 1/2 of the flour.
- Add yeast and remaining flour and mix well.
- Allow the dough to rise for approximately a 1/2 an hour.
- With oiled hands, roll dough onto either a large greased pan or a pizza stone.
- Add pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes.
check out these other recipes: