Image Map

22.8.13

Free Printable Quote

I love quotes, especially when it comes in a 4x6" handout. It makes it easy to bring those thoughts wherever you go. I had an idea for my locker (at school) to buy two mini clipboards, cover them with washi tape, and add magnet strips to the back. That way I can easily attach little 4x6 cards to them, perfect for when your having a bad day and need something to uplift you. I plan on changing them every so often, so this is the first of the many quotes to come.




 I this quote because as simple as it seems, it's true. Ithink it's a perfect reminder when you're having a bad day.

If you want to print them out, here are the links, just remember this is my work and you can only use it for personal use.







______________________


3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma! How cute are you! I love your sweet blog and the fact that you are livin' your dream. You go girl! :)

    I tried to download your awesome printable, but I couldn't get it to open. I downloaded the ilivid program, but I still can't open it. Any tips or tricks? I am going to put it on the inside cover of my planner so I can see it every day when I open it up! So cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie, Thank you for the compliment. If you want to download this, click on the link below the version of the quote you like. That will take you to the download page. From there you will push the less exciting downloading button near the bottom of the page. This should download it. If your still having issues, shoot me an email (click on the envelope right next to my blog header) and I will e-mail them directly to you! Hope that makes sense!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! It worked!

    ReplyDelete