Has it really been that long since I updated? Well I will be nice to you and update every day with a new craft. Well I'm going to start out the week with these fun paper Lollies.
1. Start with 2 strips of paper size 12"x 1" ( you can go up to 2 and a half inches wide depending how big you want it.)
2. Now fold them.
3. Now you have both of them folded .
4. Now hot glue the ends together, so it makes a big circle.
5. Now push the end's down till it looks like the pic above. Then hot glue the center.
6. Punch out a coordinating paper circle and stick it on the hot glue when it's drying.
7. Put some more hot glue on the back of the lolly and put a dowel on it.
8. TA- DA!!! ( my first couple got messed up, but just stick to it.
ta, ta til tomorrow.